Sunday 8 January 2012

REVIEW: Topshop Nail Varnish

I recently got my hands on a bundle of Topshop Nail Varnish with my Christmas Gift Card and I am loving it!! Here are a few pics of what I got. :)
Names: Cloud,Airplane,Mannequin, Paint it on. These colours were a set of 4 mini polishes which were reduced from £15 to £8! A great deal as they have 6ml on polish where the full ones only have 8ml so its only slightly more and yet the full sizes are £5 each! Luckily, I got the last one in my town's Topshop!


The Above photo is a comparison of the mini size to the full size bottle. If anyones interested i've had the brown polish for a while, it's called Sketch.
Names of the polishes above: Moonshine, Late Show and Missile. Moonshine and Missile where £6 each and Late Show was £5. Not sure why the price difference but defiantly worth it.

I am very pleased with all my purchases, but I have to admit that I have become addicted to Missile! It's the most amazing bluey, purplely, duo chrome polish I have ever seen!!! It's not comparable to anything else! Maybe from the photos it looks like Barry M's Navy or NYC Pier 17 but I promise you it is so much better than that! Will defiantly be looking to expand my collection with more Topshop nail varnish. The colour range is really diverse from the normal drug store brands and the quality is very good. It's not thick or gloopy and doesn't leave a stain on your nail when removing the polish. :) Question: What's your favourite colour out of the ones I've shown? Or do you own a better Tophshop Nail Varnish Colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment