Wednesday 11 January 2012

LOOK: Rocker Gun Metal/Black Smoky Eye

So I promised a look and here it is!!! Hope you guys enjoy! Will be doing some more wearable, neutral looks soon, don't worry! The look basicaly consists of a black/greyey silvery smoky eye with a brick red glossy lip.





So not the most attractive photos but they show of the make-up well I think. I love this kind of look, and I know many people would not wear this out and criticize this kind of make up as "unwearable" but I am the kind of person who does wear this kind of make up out and I'm proud! I go crazy with make up! I love it! I'm addicted! And I don't care who knows it! If you don't like this style then just wait till the next look! A much more safe, pretty neutral eye!


Anyway bellow are the products I've used if anyone's interested. You can see its a mix of high end such as MAC and Benefit all the way down to Primark and Pound land!!! I don't judge whether a product is good based on its price! A pound or not it can still be good quality!


You can probably just make out an eye shadow palette. That's one of my custom made CD case palettes, that I filled up with random eye shadows that I had lying around. The black/grey shadow is part of a palette that I de-potted because it was really bulky, but the shadows were good. Its called the "saint and sinners" palette, from Primark and it cost me a mere £2! Unfortunately, I cant remember the exact name of this colour from the palette, but its quite distinctive so you shouldn't get confused.


Ok, so above is:
-vital radiance (revlon) eyebrow pallete (poundland)
-bourjois healthy mix liquid foundation in colour 51 (boots/superdrug) ((REVIEW SOON!))
-Collection 2000 Shimmer and Shade highlighter (poundland)
-MAC's eyeshadow in Carbon (MAC)
-bareMinerals eye colour in frills (bareMinerals)
Chilli Pepper Blusher pot (boots)



Above:
-Natural Collection Lipstick in cherry red(boots)
-eyelash curlers that I've had for so long that I've forgotten where I got them!
-Topshop Lip Marker in Berry (Topshop)
-MAC blusher in harmony (MAC)
-Topshop gel eyeliner in ink (Topshop)
-No7 Extreme length mascara in black (Boots)



Above:
-Rimmel London The max volume flash mascara in 003, extreme black (Boots, superdrug)
-Barry M Special edition eye pencil (no longer available in this duo but similar products in their range at boots or superdrug)
-My custom CD palette
-Benefit HighBeam (Benefit)


So I hope you guys found this interesting and even if your not usually into this kind of stuff why not give it a try! Go on, I dare you! I hope you have as much fun as I did creating this look! Dont forget to follow this blog, either by Google Friend Connect or just your email so you get a notification when I update this. Look out for a competition that I will be hosting very soon!
Question: Would you be brave enough to wear this look out? Comment below!
Thanks for reading! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hell yes! I love a strong eye, esp. for a night out :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks (: xxx

    ReplyDelete