Wednesday 11 January 2012

REVIEW: Bourjois Healthy Mix Liquid Foundation

I've been using this foundation for a few weeks and I love it!

^also please excuse the fact that I photographed the french side *fail*

Ok so the foundation comes in a plastic bottle with a pump (always a plus) and I got it in the lightest shade, 51. I Could afford to go a few shades lighter but it's not so bad that I can't wear it. I love how smooth it aplies and how it gives that natural glow, that "healthy tint" that I look for in a good foundation. This cost me £9.99 from Boots but I purchased it when there was a 3 for 2 offer on all Bourjois products so I didn't pay entirely the full price technically. It is also available from Superdrug if you don't have a Boots near you.
I like how a little goes a long way with this foundation. Ive been wearing this almost daily for a month now and i still havent even hit half way up the bottle. I don't even have to use a full pump to get an entire face covered. I prefer to apply this with my fingers for a more natual look but I used a stipilling brush to apply a thicker layer for photos (such as these ) or for big nights out.




As you can see above, the consitency is nice and liquidy, unlike the previous foundation I reviewed here, MUA professional Matte Finish Liquid foundation , and so its easy to cover your face with a small amount of product and without having to pull and tug at your skin.




I find that it gives a nice, medium coverage, which is enough for me to only have to wear minimum concealer on top of it.


So, to conclude, I love this product, definatly one of the best foundations I have ever purchased. I am going to repurchase,as long as nothing new and possible better comes up, when I finish this bottle. I would rate this 9/10 and suggest anyone looking for a new foundation head on down to their boots or superdrug and try it out! :)
Question: Do you have this foundation? What do you think of it? Or do you have another Bourjous Foundation that you think is better? Comment Below!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...interesting. Upon reading your reading your review, it looks like a good product to try out. I find it affordable too but with good quality. I'll go and check this out.

    ReplyDelete